- WomanTalk: Women Dub Poets Heartbeat Record, 1984
- Sunshine, Maya Music, 1989
- Poetry Is Not a Luxury, Maya Music 1990
- Worlds of Fire (in Motion), Toronto: Soundmind Production, 2002
- Love and Revolution, Soundmind, 2009
In a musical dimension, Afua contributed to compilation recordings that include WomanTalk: Caribbean Dub Poetry and Your Silence Will Not Protect You. She released her independently produced debut CD, Worlds of Fire In Motion, followed by Love and Revolution.
A theme that runs throughout her music and poetry is that there is an umbilical cord to Africa that links to the spirits of the ancestors, one that nourishes the flames of resistance against the racism that exists today for both women and men.